Residential Dining Services is committed to the nutritional well-being of the students and staff of the ISSTA community. Food choices and diet habits are an important part of our daily lives and are crucial for the health and well-being of all individuals.
Our responsibility is to provide nutritionally balanced food choices, along with accurate information and resources so that each individual can make the best dietary decisions for themselves on a daily basis.
The The Naturally Nutritious program at ISSTA provides nutrition information to our students as well as other guests in a number of ways.
- Online menus including ingredient lists and allergen information for the foods served
- Nutrition table cards giving tips to eating a well-balanced diet.
- Menu labels that identify the nutrients in foods for all dietary needs.
- Nutrition stations within each dining center that offer information about making healthy dietary choices.
- Our Adjunct Registered Dietitian Nutritionist conducts nutrition programs and classes for on-campus students throughout the year.